who are seeking the righteousness of the Christ consciousness. In this higher-thought realm, all ideas pertaining to the life of man are in harmonious relation, and when we ask in silent thought for this knowledge, our mind is flooded with its light. We apprehend only according to the receptivity, steadfastness, understanding, and persistent faith of our mind. But we grow in faith and understanding, and no matter how slowly we seem to be progressing we should never be discouraged or give up. Everyone is heir to this higher-thought consciousness, and all must eventually attain it. When the beauty of this spiritual realm is spread before us we should express gratitude--give thanks to the great Soul of the universe. When the astronomer Kepler realized the grandeur of the laws that were revealed to him, he exclaimed: "O God, I am thinking Thy thoughts after Thee."
AFFIRMATIONS FOR RIGHT THINKING
(To be used in connection with Lesson Four)
1. "As he thinketh within himself, so is he."
2. My heart is righteous toward God.
3. Where my thoughts are gathered together in my Christ name, there I am in the midst of them.
4. I will think no evil, for Thou art always with me.
5. The thoughts of God are His angels: "He shall give his angels charge concerning thee."