physical immortality. Jesus called this estate "the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit on the throne of his glory."
"I AM" REALIZATIONS
(To be used in connection with Lesson Three)
1. "I AM THAT I AM."
2. I am identity demonstrated.
3. I AM THAT I AM, and there is no other besides me.
4. I am one with Almightiness.
5. I am the substance of Being made manifest.
6. I am formed in the perfection of the divine-idea man, Christ Jesus.
7. My body is not material; it is spiritual and perfect in all its being.
8. Centered and established in the one Mind, I am not disturbed by the falsities without me.
9. My identity is in God, and my work is to establish His kingdom within me.
10. I can do nothing of myself, "but the Father abiding in me does his works."
11. I am striving in all my thoughts and ways to make the image and likeness of God manifest in me.
12. My "life is hid with Christ in God."