Statements For The Realization Of Divine Mind
(To be used in connection with Lesson One)
1. There is one Presence, one Intelligence, one Substance, one Life: the good omnipotent.
2. God is the name of the everywhere-present Principle, in whom I live, move, and have my being.
3. God is the name of my good.
4. God almighty, "Father of all, who is over all, and through all, and in all."
5. Thy name is Spirit. I know Thee as the one, the all-seeing, Mind.
6. "Our Father who art in heaven [the everywhere-present inner harmony], Hallowed be thy name [wholeness manifests Thy character]."
7. Thou art always with me as indwelling wisdom and love.
8. Thy law is now the standard of my life, and I am at peace.
9. "I in thee . . . and thou in me
10. Thou art never absent from me--I now see Thee face to face.
11. I think Thy thoughts after Thee.
12. I dwell in Thee and share Thine omnipotence.
13. In Thee is my perfection.