1. Give the metaphysical interpretation of the name Genesis.
2. What is the one and only logical key to the beginning of man and the universe?
3. Why has the Bible been preserved and prized beyond all other books?
4. Explain the threefold character and purpose of the Bible.
5. With what three phases of man's development do the Bible allegories deal?
6. What is the key to an interpretation of these allegories?
7. Explain the real purpose of these allegories.
8. What is a "day," as the term is used in Genesis 1?
9. How are numbers or figures used in allegories?
10. What is the "heaven" mentioned in the first creation? The "earth"?
11. Describe the nature and character of the first man God created.
12. Explain God as Divine Mind.
13. How does Divine Mind create?
14. What is the first step in the awakening of man to spiritual consciousness?
15. Did God create man and the earth as they appear today?
16. What is meant by "The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters"?
17. What, in terms of mind, is "darkness"? "Light"?
18. What is the central idea in the second day's creation?
19. Why is the word heaven capitalized in Genesis 1:8?
20. What is the third step in the creative process?
21. Does Divine Mind deal directly with things or ideas? Explain.
22. How does man form his world?
23. Explain the symbology of the development of the "two great lights."
24. What qualities were developed on the fifth day?
25. What kind of ideas are "creatures" and "sea-monsters"? Compare them with fishes and fowls.
26. What is the sixth step in the creative process of which man is the grand culmination?
27. Explain the cause of which sensation is the result.
28. In what sense is man the "image" of God?
29. When is man the master of ideas and their expression?
30. In what attitude of mind can man truly call his creation "very good?"