Finding the Secret Place
1. How to seek the secret place--where to find it--how to abide in it--these are the questions that today, more than at any other time in the history of the world, are engaging the hearts of men. More than anything else it is what I want. It is what you want.
2. All the steps that we are taking by speaking words of Truth and striving to manifest the light which we have already received are carrying us on swiftly to the time when we shall have consciously the perfect mind of Christ, with all the love and beauty and health and power which that implies.
3. We need not be anxious or in a hurry for the full manifestation. Let us not at any time lose sight of the fact that our desire, great as it is, is only God's desire in us. "No man can come to me, except the Father that sent me draw him" (Jn. 6:44). The Father in us desires to reveal to us the secret of His presence, else we had not known any hunger for the secret, or for Truth.
4. "Ye did not choose me, but I chose you, and appointed you, that ye should go and bear fruit" (Jn. 15:16).
5. Whoever you are that read these words, wherever you stand in the world, be it on the platform preaching