"I will lift up mine eyes unto the mountains [or to the highest One]: From whence shall come my help?
43. "My help cometh from Jehovah, Who made heaven and earth.
44. "Jehovah [your indwelling Lord] will keep thee from evil . . .
45. "Jehovah will keep thy going out and thy coming in From this time forth, and for evermore." (Ps. 121:1, 2, 7, 8)
46. Oh, if we could only realize that this mighty power to save and to perfect, to deliver and to make alive, lives forever within us, and so cease now and forever looking away to others!
47. There is but one way to obtain this full realization--the way of the Christ. "I am the way, and the truth, and the life" (Jn. 14:6), spoke the Christ through the lips of the Nazarene.
48. Your holding to the words, "Christ is the way," when you are perplexed and confused and can see no way of escape, will invariably open a way of complete deliverance.